Your shopping cart is empty!
Independent solar power system
WHAT IS AN INDEPENDENT SOLAR POWER SYSTEM?
It is an electrical system that uses solar PV panels to absorb sunlight, generating DC current, which converts the inverter into AC alternating current and frequency, providing demand for use. Household and company use.
The amount of electricity supplied directly to the electrical system in the house for use and when surplus is stored in the battery.
System connection diagram:
The main equipment of the system
1️⃣ Solar panel
2️⃣ Inverter DC-AC power adapter
3️⃣ AC / DC electrical cabinet
4️⃣ Spare battery
Principle of operation of the system:
> During the day when the sun is shining, the system generates electricity. Priority put into home use.
> If the system generates excess power for the load, the residual charge will be fully charged to the Battery.
Thus, the landlord will save electricity money from:
1️⃣ Savings from using solar power to replace grid electricity; especially reducing the amount of electricity from the high price ladder
Advantages of an independent system (Off-grid):
- Self-contained power source. The system uses batteries for storage, so it does not depend on the grid
- Solar clean and endless
- Quick installation, fully automatic operation. Low maintenance costs. Easy system upgrade;
- The system is easy to move and install anywhere without obstacles such as the grid
- You can use the web or phone to monitor the amount of electricity generated by the system;
- System life of 25 ~ 30 years;
- Reduce electricity costs monthly. Decrease the electric index according to the ladder
- With solar power system also works against heat, reducing the roof temperature to 100 ~ 150C to make the house cooler.